|Forum Medical de sante Pro|
forum de medecine,discussion diagnostique,annuaire sante algerieinfo residanat,concours etudiants,qcm,examen chirurgie annonces medicales
* Sarcoidose pulmonaire articulaire renale hepatique cutanée ophtalmologique : 02/01/18 - *Sarcoidose pulmonaire articulaire renale hepatique cutanée ophtalmologique :* Vidéo: conférence en ligne : https://youtu.be/INq5gHFbmqg La sarcoïdose, est une granulomatose d’origine inconnue,...
Complémentaire Santé news: Forum.Org Complementaire Formation Sante Congres medecine biologie
Actualité scientifique mondiale
* Student with Fever and Rash : 01/01/18 - Abstract A previously healthy 23-year-old man presented with 3 days of fever, chills, and headache. He was studying in the Midwestern United States, but he had recently traveled to a southern state for the winter holida...
* Elevated Liver Enzymes in Pregnancy : 01/01/18 - Abstract A 32-year-old female, G1P0, 32 weeks pregnant, with diet-controlled gestational diabetes and a history of Crohn?s disease was admitted to the hospital with elevated serum transaminases, and for the previous 2 w...
* The First Visit: Consult and Workup Before Sperm Banking : 01/01/18 - Abstract Prior to any intervention to preserve male fertility, there must first be a thorough consultation and evaluation. This evaluation starts with history taking and physical examination to evaluate for medical ...
* Climate Change in Latin America: An Overview of Current and Future Trends : 01/01/18 - Abstract This final paper summarises the main development and trends related to climate change in Latin America, and outlines future research needs.
* A Renewed Partnership? Contemporary Latin America-Africa Engagement : 01/01/18 - Abstract Chapter 10 focuses on how the Latin American and Caribbean countries, including those other than Brazil, expanded their relations with the African continent, including through initiatives such as the Africa...
* A Young Woman with Neurologic Symptoms : 01/01/18 - Abstract A 37-year-old woman developed paresthesias in her hands and feet, followed by progressive weakness in her hands and legs. She became so weak that she was unable to get up and stand, even for a few minutes. Soon...
* Danger in Paradise : 01/01/18 - Abstract A 31-year-old man presented to the Student Health Center for evaluation 3 days after departing Hong Kong. On the last day of his 3-week-long trip to Southeast Asia, he developed sudden onset of fever, arthralgi...
* Commodification of Health, Disease, and Body in Science Texts: Promoting Meanings of Consumerism in the Classroom : 01/01/18 - Abstract Every day teachers and their students are confronted with a world of manipulative strategies directed at consumers and political participants, particularly in the realm of health and disease. One such examp...
* Myalgias and Joint Pain in a Traveler to India : 01/01/18 - Abstract A 54-year-old Indian female with no significant past medical history presented with fever, headache, myalgias, and joint pain which began while she was vacationing in India. Just 3 days before, she had returned...
* Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Adolescence : 01/01/18 - Abstract The term ?Sexually transmitted diseases? (STDs) refers to a variety of clinical syndromes and infections that involve a great number of people all over the world and are caused by pathogens that can be acquired...
Public Health, Policy, and Training
sitemap Copyright © 2004/2010 Sante-dz.org sitemap.xml